Basically, the software can do two things: store data and process it quickly.
Imagine huge amounts of data much like files that were larger than the capacity of your PC. How do you store these in a limited space? These kinds of constraints in data storing and processing are eliminated once Hadoop is installed. It lets you store huge chunks of data that are bigger than what can be stored on servers or nodes; it also allows your business to store countless files, as well.
How Businesses Benefit from Hadoop training courses
Any organization can take advantage of what the software has to offer by undergoing training and competency for it. This is specifically true in areas of risk and security management, operational intelligence (OI), market optimization, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the EDH or enterprise data hub.
Training for Success
Let us help your company by training your people to be the best! Topics include the following:
1. Hadoop Architecture- Learn the basics and allow your company to effectively collect, analyze and store huge amounts of data – regardless of its source, age, location of storage or in whatever format.
2. MapReduce Architecture- Considered the core of Hadoop training courses; this will allow your company to map data and convert it to useful information that your business can utilize.
3. Hadoop Developer Task- Understand the basics of input to output transformations. Processing languages used for higher levels include PIG.
4. Hadoop Administrative Task- Learn to implement and administer Hadoop infrastructure. This will give you the skill needed to propose and give new software and hardware environments needed for Hadoop and to broaden your current environment.
5. HBase Architecture- Learn the basics of HBase data storage, and how it operates and guards against loss of data by splitting files into component blocks and distributing these across a cluster of data.
Our different Hadoop training courses provide your business with skills and knowledge development that are necessary for today’s information age. Contact us today and find out how we can help you build an efficient team that can put your company on top!